Monday, February 5, 2018

How I enrolled my BPI Save Up Account Online

To experience hassle-free banking, I opted to enroll my newly opened BPI Save Up account online. It's easy and very straightforward. The steps I followed are shown below:


Log in to bpiexpressonline account.
Point cursor to My Portfolio.
Click Enroll Additional Accounts.


Click Other Accounts.


Click Other Deposit Accounts.
Input account number as shown in the BPI Save Up info card.
Click submit.
 

Wait for 1-3 banking days. Aside from the one shown in bpiexpressonline, you should receive a similar email to this:

There you go! You can now schedule fund transfers. I wonder why the initially scheduled fund transfer during opening of the BPI Save Up account was not reflected in my online account. No worries though since it's easy to navigate and take advantage of the functions available in online banking.

1 comment: